Sunday, April 5, 2009

01- Neko Case Vs 02- She & Him in Finals!!

02- She & Him upsets 01- Leonard Cohen

01-Neko Case puts away 03-Dandy Warhols

Tony Signore clinches 2009 Star Wars by getting 2 groups in Finals for Showdown on Monday.

Leonard Cohen reflects on loss: "Oh the hell with yuz. Tony Signore was right. I was the Old Man...I kept dragging the fish, and the sharks kept a ripping. I am just a really tired old (expletive). ....I don't even know what I'm doing in the Star Wars. Harold called me out too, I do only have one good album, I've been mailing it in for years....I don't even know how to play the guitar. I really liked playing against Zooey, I couldn't even run, there was so much junk going on in my pants. One time our lips were so close. I fouled her a few times just so I could feel that body....but anyway, I pounded Johnny Cash. Then I pounded the (expletive) Vampire Weekend. I took out Dire Straits. I took out the Beau Brummels. I was (expletive) good. But I'm done here. Screw Star Wars, I'm not coming back you bastards....."